- The tips and advice on this website are for guidance only.
- Alzheimer's Avoidance is not liable for any adverse physical or emotional from the tips and advice we offer. Please consult with your doctor if you are concerned.
- Alzheimer's Avoidance takes no responsibility for the content of external sites or the security of such sites with regard to malicious spyware/malware/virus attacks.
- Only one user per account.
- Alzheimer's Avoidance reserves the right to remove any accounts that are found to be of shared use by multiple individuals with one shared login.
Philanthropist's are invited to donate to Alzheimer's Avoidance by 'clikcking' on the Donate button above. Donations will be used to pay for web site development and ongoing research and improvement in regimes that will help avoid Alzheimer's and other neuronal diseases.
Once established, it is our aim to affiliate with research establishments and fund Alzheimer's research in specific fields.